Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
PowerBook owners are encouraged to participate in Apple’s PowerBook survey. The site asks a fairly long and detailed series of questions (should take about 10-15 minutes) to find out when and why you chose to buy a PowerBook, which one you have and what you do with it. For all of those who have long awaited an oppurtunity to tell Apple what you need in your next PowerBook, here is your chance.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update