Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
In a pending settlement between Apple Computer, Inc. Tony Prado and Shirley Wershba, Apple may be forced to reinstate free tech support to purchasers of certain Apple products. Those eligible are:
All persons or entities within the United States who purchased new, for their own use and not for resale to others, certain Apple hardware product models introduced in the marketplace between April 1, 1993, and April 1, 1996, and Apple Performa product models introduced in the marketplace between September 1, 1992,and April 1, 1996 (“Covered Products”), who were affected by the October 13, 1997, change in Apple’s technical support policy. Excluded from the Settlement Class are all Released Persons as defined in the Agreement and/or any persons or entities who purchased the Covered Products for purposes of resale.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9