Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Adweek Online is reporting that Apple will return to the Super Bowl television commercial scene for Super Bowl XXXIII. A 30-second Super Bowl television commercial this year will cost US$1.6 million dollars. Let’s hope that Apple uses that airtime wisely [Hint to Apple: more Intel guys on fire].
Apple Computer, handled by TBWA/Chiat/Day, Playa del Rey, Calif., is returning to the show for the first time since its “Lemmings” spot in 1985. The year before, the former Chiat/Day created the “1984″ epic, possibly the most famous Super Bowl ad ever.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts