Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
According to an Electronic News Online article (“DDR thrown an Apple“) Apple may implement the new faster RAM technology in future Macintosh models:
Oct 15, 1999 — Just as Advanced Memory International Inc. (AMI2) endorsed Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) for its double data rate (DDR) DRAM chipset this week, sources say Apple Computer Corp. has rubber stamped its own plans to implement the next generation DRAM technology into future Apple computers. Apple is not expected to detail its plans until the first half of next year.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update