Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
This Wired articletalks about Apple’s urging of developers at WWDC to “immediately start eating,sleeping and breathing Mac OS X.”
Speaking of WWDC, one attendee thought that a cool Mac OS leather jacketwasn’t appropriate for the impending heat of summer, so he posted it on eBay. Current bid US$222. If you can never seem to come up with thetwo grand to attend, you can always look like you did with some of the other WWDC schwag available on the venerableauction site.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration