Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Once again, another interesting feature from Inside Mac Games.
Go check it out!
Bugdom is quite a unique game. It was created only for the Mac by Pangea Software, a one-man operation run by Brian Greenstone. How was Bugdom created? What kind of challenges did Pangea have in bringing Bugdom to market?
Pangea’s own Brian Greenstone recounts his experiences in “The Making of Bugdom.”
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts