Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Alert readers sent along a note of a new special deal at the Apple Store. With very few remaining in Apple’s warehouses, the Wallstreet 300/64/24xCD/8GB is now selling refurbished for US$2099! Despite Lombard‘s inevitable arrival in quantity and even without the DVD drive, this is a most tempting offer. Deals on other refurbished Wallstreet models and as well as a beige G3/300 desktop are also available.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update