Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Using the clandestine ways of the Dark Side, NoBeige.com staffers have been able to secure “Star Wars: Phantom Menace” tickets for a 13:00PM EST showing (PowerPage staffers attended the 12:05AM showing earlier that day, by the way) at an unknown movie theater near the unknown location of the PowerPage/NoBeige.com offices. Expect post-movie comments later in the evening.
While it’s probably not the most responsible thing to do (call in sick, skip work, fake your own death, skip class, reschedule the wedding date, etc.), according to a recent Wired article (“The Star Wars Sick Out“), we’re not the only ones.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features