Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
You’ve thrown your PowerBooks down stairs, subjected them to deluges of beer and wax, fell on top of them, and even sent them flying off of moving vehicles. But, watch out, the mother of all extreme stories has arrived! This coveted honor goes to the reader who managed to _drive over_ his PowerBook (not to mention the plucky PB that survived the vicious assault)! Check out the updated Extreme PowerBook page for the full story.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts