Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
With the help of the ActiveSky Media Player you can now view Atom Films on your Palm or PocketPC courtesy of Atom ToGo (click on Spotlight, then Atom ToGo). Some of the titles include, 25 Ways to Quit Smoking, How to Kiss, Beauty Secrets and Body Parts.
ActiveSky Media Player for Palm OS plays the proprietary video format (.sky) developed by ActiveSky. ActiveSky Media Player allows you to open, play, pause, and stop SKY files. Included with some versions of the ActiveSky Media Player download (Windows) is ActiveSky Desktop Viewer. ActiveSky Desktop Viewer is a Windows and Mac application that allows SKY files to be previewed before transferring them to the mobile device.
ActiveSky Media Player can:
Mobile Device Requirements:
- View Previous SKY file, Stop, Play, Pause, Next frame, View Next SKY file, during Playback mode.
- Display File Information about the selected SKY file.
- Customize player options to set the Screen Depth, Loop, Sound Effects and Display Splash Screen.
- Built in Help file explaining the use of each screen.
- Beam ActiveSky Media Player or SKY files to another Palm or compatible mobile device.
The requirements to run ActiveSky Media Player for Palm OS are:
- Palm or compatible mobile device running Palm OS Version 3.0 or higher.
- At least 100kB of available memory for the program plus additional memory for SKY files.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9