Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
From the Apple Discussions boards:
Posted by: Izumi Ohzawa
RE(2): RE: Coma induced when screen dims
I wrote a little command line program that automates this START/STOP ofTruBlueEnvironme process with one command in a shell. Please seehttp://homepage.mac.com/iohzawa/
The documentation is the source code: classic.c It must be set to SUID root.I have included a binary for those who do not have the dev tools.
Once that is done “classic stop” and “classic cont” will stop and continuethe Classic environment process. Have ProcessViewer application running toconfirm operation.
I don’t have time to explain SUID business, please someone take it up.
Obviously, this is a temporary workaround until Apple releases an update. Itis a nuisance, but at least I can keep the Classic Env. running, and is alot better than having to reset/reboot.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration