Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
A PowerPage reader tells us what happens to iBook keyboards when they’ve been out on display at a local Sears:
Of the iBooks I’ve seen at my local Sears store (5 or 6),two have broken keyboards. The plastic for the keys seems to betoo brittle and small. Also, the keyboards appear to warp easily (though there’s no structural component to them, really).
Perhaps they’re showing their age after seeing so many clumsy fingers.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration