Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Outside sources concur with representatives from the Apple Store who now suggest it should be at least a month after the new PowerBooks ship before they will implement a built-to-order option. Apple has touted the BTO as a simple solution for customers to equip themselves with up to a 10 GB hard drive out of the box. This provides painfully little solace and certainly no solution for those of us who simply need the greater drive capacity. We can only hope Apple clears this issue up as soon as possible.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts