Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
If you were looking forward to purchasing a copy of GlobalFax 2.6.5 to run on your new Lombard, you may want to hold off. Although the PowerBook G3 Series 1998 (a.k.a. Wallstreet) shipped with an OEM modem from Global Village, the Lombard modem is different and incompatible with the popular fax software. Readers have reported various problems with the program, including turning on the auto-receive function which slows the PowerBook down to the point of being unusable. The PowerBook ships with FAXstf 5.0 as an alternative.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update