Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Griffin Technology posted an updated version of their iMate software drivers earlier this morning. Although version 1.4 sports mainly fixes for Apple’s latest portable, Lombard, having the latest version is always a good thing:
Version 1.4 allows ADB devices with custom drivers and ADB dongles to continue to work after putting the new PowerBook “Lombard” in sleep mode and waking it back up. This version also allows for true ADB reinitializations (ADB reinits).
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update