Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Following last night’s episode of the Simpsons, a flood of NoBeige.com readers wrote in about the iMac-like computers that showed up in the episode when Homer, Bart, and Lisa went to an Internet cafe. All of the computers shown in the cafe were Blueberry-flavored iMac-like computers, excluding one of the Tangerine-flavored computers that Homer was using. At the end of the scene, Snake entered the cafe and robbed Homer of his electronic funds by downloading it all onto a floppy disk. Because it is Matt Groening, we’ll let it slide this time.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts