Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
There is now a “grass-roots” campaign underway to bring Half-Life to the Macintosh. For those who are completely unaware of the happenings on the other side of the “Digital Divide,” Half-Life is an impressive first-person perspective game with a REAL plot (like Marathon) and awesome new artificial intelligence, realistic skeletal animation system, and has a very fun multiplayer environment. It has been receiving extremely high praise from the press and gamers since a demo was leaked to the Internet. [This is also the game that Dr Will is also willing to surrender a kidney for.] An online petition has been set up and it needs interested Macintosh gamers to fill it out. Go for the sake of Dr Will.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update