Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Chiba, Japan — Singapore Shinei Sangyo introduced two new products at MacWorld Tokyo. One is the Syncharger, the cordless charger for your Palm V/Workpad c3 organizers.
Place your unit in the charger unit and using two Alkaline AA batteries, you can fully charge your completely dead Palm V battery at least three times if not more. You can also attach an AC adapter to the unit and it comes with a serial port. The charger will be available in March in the US$50-$60 price range.
Another great product they’re introducing is the Tsunamidi, a MIDI player for the Palm V and Workpad c3 organizers.
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.93
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013