Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
IBM recently announced the WorkPad z50, a small computer based upon the Windows CE operating system. Although large for a computer based on this system the z50 is small compared to a standard notebook PC. Since it is a “Jupiter”-class Windows CE machine, it looks like a scaled-down version of a ThinkPad notebook. It is comparable in size to Hewlett-Packard’s Jornada 820 and LG Electronics Phenom. Windows CE features immediate boot-up and increased battery life. In addition, the devices tip the scales at a whopping 2 to 3 pounds. Watch out Ally McBeal!
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update