Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
The drivers cause the Imation USB drive to assume the drive number 2. This is normally used by an external Macintosh floppy disk drive. When the drive number is 1 or 2, most installers that use multiple floppy disks will now work.
Remember that the Imation USB drive should be disconnected from the iMac when you install the drivers.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts