Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Slashdot has an excellent article on SETI’sAnti-Cheating Strategy. If you aren’t already a member, please join the Go2Mac.com SETI Team. Note: readers in California are encouraged to turn off allcomputers (all electrical devices for that matter) when not in use.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update