Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
If you went to MicroCenter‘s 20th anniversary sale, you would have seen almost everything 20% off. If you visited their Mac department on Sunday at open, first you would have seen the place mobbed with people buying Macs at a discount, and then within two hours all the Macs sold. The iMacs (Kihei) were the first to sell out, and then the iBooks and the G4 desktop systems. Apple Studio Displays also moved pretty quickly. Go Apple!
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update