Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
According to several NoBeige readers, Momentum’s uConnect software drivers will be posted tomorrow at their web site. In the meantime, you can download their user guide and imagine how it would work with drivers. The uConnect allows you to connect to serial devices while the uConnect for Printers allows you to connect serial printers to your iMac.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update