Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
The new PowerBook is still unavailable in the United States and Apple adjusted their shipping estimates at the Apple Store from “late May” to “early June” over the weekend. It looks like shades of the Wallstreet release all over again.
Got the itch for a new PowerBook? Keep up with the latest Lombard (and Lombard RAM) availability at our PowerBook tracker page.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update