Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
…to love Apple. They’re usually very fair when you place a backorder and prices drop or the lineup changes:
I ordered a G3 350 a few days before they bumped the 300 out and introduced the 400. When I checked on my order today I was told by Apple that at no extra cost I would be receiving a G3 400. Its things like this that have influenced me to turn my business and attention to Apple this year.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update