Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
A MacDirectory article (“Are PDAs Ready for Enterprise Prime Time?“) details the shift in focus of companies like Palm and Handspring to the largely untapped Enterprise market.
With the Palm operating system devices–including the Palms, Handspring Visors, TRGpros and new Sony PDAs–dominating the PDA market, the battleground between Palm and the Microsoft CE family of personal digital assistants is shifting to the enterprise market, which is largely unpenetrated.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts