Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Sources say that the Palm IIIc will finally make it’s debut at next week’s CeBit show in Hannover, Germany. Developers have had version 3.5 of the Palm operating system since October of last year. Sources are also telling us that numerous applications will be readily available as soon as the Palm IIIc is announced. Our initial report stated that the Palm IIIc would be in stores February 20th. “No glitches are holding up production”, say our sources, the IIIc should be available for purchase as soon as it is announced. The only hold up in announcing the Palm IIIc, is that the date for the Palm IPO is tentatively set to for 03/01/00. It is already appearing in some of the databases of on-line retailers, although pricing has not been officially set.
We found it listed however at Hardwarestreet for $396.99.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update