Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
A PowerBook 100-series is pictured in a BBC article about the Vatican‘s possible decision to appoint a patron saint of the Internet. St. Isodore of Seville, the most likely candidate for patron saint of the Net, may be the answer to our prayers of faster Internet access and computers that never crash. Fitting that he should be pictured with an “angel” of a computer.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts