Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Attention all non Web enabled Handspring PDA users, Merriam-Webster’s popular dictionary is now available as a Springboard Module for the Visor’s Springboard expansion slot.
Plug the module in and you have access to over 100,000 words and 300,000 definitions, the program finds words instanly and also finds words you have mis-spelled. This module also find synonyms, antonyms and related words. The module is available directly from Handspring for US$50 and is available now.
Franklin Electronic Publishers also markets:
a library of electronic reference products, each of which instantly retrieve data for viewing on a liquid crystal display screen. Users can access this data anywhere ? at home, at the office, or while traveling. These products include dictionaries and bilingual dictionaries; Bibles; medical reference works; encyclopedias; and entertainment, educational and tutorial publications.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts