Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
On a train ride into Philadelphia one reader sees the new train stations through iMac-colored glasses.
The first new station was “City Hall” station in Camden. The new color scheme was “red and white” (I thought “How cool they made the station Rutgers colors). Then we pulled into the first station in Philadelphia (8th and market) and it was lime and white. Next was 10th and Locust and that was blueberry and white. I thought maybe the red at City Hall was really strawberry and I got excited because there were only two more stations to go. I couldn’t wait to see what their colors would be. When we pulled into 12th and Locust I cheered as I saw the Grape and white color scheme. Only one station to go. We pulled into the final Philadelphia station and it was Tangerine and white. I knew that this couldn’t be a coincidence. 5 newly designed stations and all 5 of them matching the color schemes of the new iMacs.
Brings new meaning to the phrase “Mac Attack,” doesn’t it?
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts