Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Obviously, one can almost guarantee that Apple’s roaming legal death squad is working on something called “trademark and intellectual property infringement.” Stay tuned as we follow the last trial of the century.
Staff Observation: Several staffers commented that the E-Power looks like a demented Teletubby accessory.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9