Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
In what may be the most geek-anticipated movie of the decade (no, wait, that was The Phantom Menace), TNT is running their original production “The Pirates of Silicon Valley” on 20 June 1999 at 8 PM EST. The movie is about the battle between Steve Jobs (Noah Wyle) and Bill Gates (Anthony Michael Hall) for control of the personal computer industry. TNT recently posted a QuickTime trailer to promote the made for TV movie.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts