Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Somebody at TNT probably thought, with reason, that the history of the genesis of the personal computer would make good television. After all, this is a story of greed, theft, luck and the creation of the greatest fortune in the world — that of Bill Gates.
The idea resulted in “Pirates of Silicon Valley,” a TV movie that premieres on TNT Sunday, tracing the creation of Apple Computer Inc. and the rivalry between Apple co-founder Steve Jobs and his rival and counterpart at Microsoft, Gates.
“Pirates of Silicon Valley” officially aired last night on TNT.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts