Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
PocketFitness is a log book for recording fitness assessments, including body composition, aerobic capacity, flexibility, and muscular girth measurements.
- Record assessment date, notes, weight, body fat percentage, flexibility (sit & reach), aerobic capacity (Vo2 Max), and all body girth measurements.
- Automatically calculates lean body mass (LBM).
- Sort on any field.
- Tracks multiple users (Personal Trainers can track their clients’ progress)
- All data can be uploaded to a Microsoft Access database or Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for further reporting and analysis.
Added filters for tracking your progress over specified time periods (Last 30 Days, Last 60 Days, Last 90 Days).
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration