Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
The PowerPage has learned that Quanta Computer Corporation’s Lombard production numbers for May and June were 34,000 units/month. This indicates that the Lombard delay is most likely a result of shipping/customs problems and not a production backup. Also, the new PowerBook G3s are starting to trickle in at a steadier rate, hopefully putting an end to the Lombard availability saga. Most vendors have most of their back orders filled and are awaiting the next shipment, which should push them over to positive stock. For more info, swing by our PowerBook (Lombard) tracker page.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update