Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Reader Michael Hay is looking for your help in recommending an external CD-R.
My son has a G4 that he will give me when we get him a high-end i-Book next quarter–architecture courses demand portable computing. He is asking that we consider buying a small, plugable (FireWire? USB?) burner with an integrated cable. I assume that means that the end at the burner is not removable. I haven’t found anything that helps me. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this, where to direct my search, etc.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update