Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
According to the box of DiskLock by Power On Software, DiskLock will allow you to create:
“Easy-to-Use Password Security, File/Folder Locking, and Encryption”
Protect the Privacy and Security of Your Important Data!
Their claim is well met as I was able to quickly and easily create password protected folders and secure files on my notebook from other users.
System Requirements:Color capable Macintosh runningSystem 7.5.3 or higher, includingMac OS 8
The bottom line: If you need a quick, easy way to protect your files, this is the way to go. Five Steve Jobs heads out of 5.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update