Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
For the sake of neatness and St. Isadore of Seville (“Catholics want saint of the Net“), we’ve compiled and posted all of our Revision E/C2 speculation onto one page, aptly named the Revision E/C2 page. Check it out and as we’ll try to update it often.
Several NoBeige.com readers wrote in to ask about the display of the new enclosure, which is all more or less in “rumor-ville” right now. The current speculation is that the screen size for the next generation of iMacs will probably cannot be classified as 17″ but it will still be larger than the current 13.8″ CRT display. Logically, increasing the screen size increases the pricetag and the weight and size of the computer, all of which Apple should be trying to keep at a minimum.
The next question is the new enclosure, which continues to the topic of debate and mystery. Obviously, Apple will continue to offer fruit-flavored plastics for the consumers. Rumors, tidbits, and Revision E/C2 prototypes are welcome at email@example.com.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration