Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
[from the PowerPage]
The problems with the SETI@home servers have apparently been resolved. Instead of sending out the same January data over and over again – a problem which turned many people off to the project – our computers have begun to receive units from February. In addition, we’ve fixed up our “Team O’Grady” so that it’s an official team. So, get those clients fired up and join the team – see our SETI@home page for details.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update