Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Consumer electronics giant Sony claims to be the only manufacturer that offers dual battery support in a notebook computer:
Work up to 8 hours (1) before you need an AC outlet and be twice as productive on business trips. This dual-battery feature is only brought to you by Sony.
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9
- Rumor: Apple, suppliers testing 1.5-inch displays for upcoming “iWatch”
- 13-inch MacBook Air inventory beginning to come up short, new models expected around WWDC