Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Apple has revved its QuickTime software up to 4.0.3 yesterday. Although there is no public documentation regarding this update, this update probably stomps a few bugs in the QuickTime software. If you already have QuickTime 4.0.x installed, use the QuickTime Updater application to update to 4.0.3. Otherwise, there is no need to download the full installer unless you’re into that sort of thing.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration