Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Momentum finally posted their uConnect drivers at their web site. They will also extend their 30 day money back guarantee to 120 days, as they shake out the remaining driver bugs. Momentum recommends that you download Apple’s latest prereleease USB software drivers first (1.1a6) before installing Momentum’s software. The uConnect drivers come in several flavors for PDAs, graphic tablets, printers, and digital cameras. Check out their software page for more info.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9