Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
We’ve updated our PowerBook (Lombard) tracker page to include the most recent availability status of our much-anticipated PowerBook G3s. Most of the vendors are receiving shipments in small increments and are using these to fill back orders. The date provided is the date of the next shipment. If you haven’t placed a Lombard on backorder yet, you might want to check out your local CompUSA store. We’ve heard reports of some PowerBook G3s in stock at various stores nationwide.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update