Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Update: Several readers with Revision D iMacs wrote in to say that their G3 processors are aluminum, not copper. How does your Revision D iMac fare?
Here’s a little known or understated fact about the Revision D iMacs. NoBeige.com reader, Michael Simmons, informed us that Accelerate Your Mac’s PPC Checker Utility reports that the 333 MHz PowerPC G3 chip in his Revision D iMac is a copper chip, compared to aluminum chips in previous iterations of the iMac. Kinda cool but G4 processors are even cooler…
- Apple issues statement regarding customer privacy/transparency in wake of “Prism” scandal
- Rogers Wireless, Telus, to offer iPad, iPad mini sales, Wind to offer nano-SIMs for iPhone 5 handset
- Review: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- European Union to remove roaming fees starting July 2014
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Office Mobile 365 for iOS