Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
Although it may be a stretch to say that Vredestein’s new multi-colored bicycle “tyres” (they happen to be hand-made in Holland) have been inspired by the iMac, you never know. Here’s what the company has to say about their new product’s introduction:
The new colours allow the consumer to select tyres to match their frames, whether they ride a road or mountain bike. “We’ve heard from many of our customers, requesting more variety,” commented Al Burdis, Product Manager for Vredestein USA “We’re giving the end-user the ability to ride a superior tyre while having a choice of colour. The Fortezza TriComp was originally available in Lavender only, which, from a colour-coordination standpoint, wasn’t always ideal. Additionally, we’re able to offer these new colour combinations without compromising our technology.
If you own an iMac or two, ride in the Acela, and use Vredestein’s new tires, you must be the coolest person on earth.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9