Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
What can you get for US$200? Microworkz is hoping to solve that eternal question by introducing a new US$200 computer this week at PC Expo. The iToaster, where the “i” stands for Internet, runs a combination of BeOS and Linux and is relatively bare in the hardware department. Here’s what an MSNBC article (“Microworkz iToaster: a $199 computer“) has to say:
THE “i” STANDS FOR Internet. And the “Toaster” part? Well, it has less to do with browning slabs of bread and more to do with devices that are nearly ?brainless? to use. On the outside, it looks like a non-descript black desktop box. It?s small ? the dimensions are 14 by 12 by 4 inches.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update