Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
The good and busy folks at IMG have a few interesting news and article tidbits lying around their site. First of all, IMG is reporting that “Worms: Armageddon” is headed towards the Mac OS courtesy of GT Interactive. Having played one of the original “Worms” games, we’re big fans of this whacky action-strategy game featuring rampaging worms with weapons of destruction.
The laughs never stop as you are thrown into an addictive, fast-pased battle of Worm versus Worm! What happens when you lead a team of heavily armed Worm into action? WORMS ARMAGEDDON! Use your creativity and skill in this hilarious action packed strategy game. Position your Worm, select one of 60 wacky weapons, aim, and fire! Watch out, because now you’re a target! Exploding sheep, mad cows falling from the sky, mole bombs, detonating old ladies – this can mean only one thing. WORMS ARMAGEDDON!
Also of interest is the latest installment of Frank’s Game Gear, answers an age-old question: “Does adding a Voodoo 3 or ATI Rage 128 card to my G3-upgraded system benefit game performance?” Find the answer here.
- Apple issues statement regarding customer privacy/transparency in wake of “Prism” scandal
- Rogers Wireless, Telus, to offer iPad, iPad mini sales, Wind to offer nano-SIMs for iPhone 5 handset
- Review: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- European Union to remove roaming fees starting July 2014
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Office Mobile 365 for iOS