Date: Thursday, July 19th, 2001, 16:48
We have posted the pictures from yesterday’s keynote address and the Go2Mac.com Class Photo and cruise around Manhattan. The Class Photo and Cruise were a resounding success with a lot of credit due to Peter Kirn for organizing the whole thing.
This year’s class photo took place in front
of the USS Intrepid aircraft carrier, note the
blackbird (not the PowerBook) in the photo.
The Go2Mac cruise around Manhattan allowed us
to see several sights around the city.
There are several more pictures if you click into the galleries:
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9
- Rumor: Apple, suppliers testing 1.5-inch displays for upcoming “iWatch”
- 13-inch MacBook Air inventory beginning to come up short, new models expected around WWDC