Date: Tuesday, July 24th, 2001, 01:11
Go2Mac reader iCruise sends along this modification he did to hisPowerBook G3 (Pismo). Among other things, he painted the body of thecomputer, changed the color of the apple logo, and installed a blue KeyBORGkeyboard. The result: SapphireBook.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update