Date: Monday, July 30th, 2001, 12:13
Remember our story on the ad for Microsoft OfficeXP (“OfficeXP Ad Targets Legal Profession“)? CopyGuy, the author of the ad in question reads Go2Mac and wrote us in response…
Remember our story on the ad for Microsoft OfficeXP (“OfficeXP Ad Targets Legal Profession“)? CopyGuy, the author of the ad in question reads Go2Mac and wrote us in response:
What a surprise to see this story! I work for a Direct Marketing firm in Seattle, and I actually wrote that mail piece marketing OfficeXP to the legal community. It’s always kinda cool to hear that people actually see – and sometimes even read – all of the stuff we crank out.
I just wanted to let you know that I am actually a Mac user (would I look at this page if I wasn’t?), and writing ads for Microsoft is just part of my job.
And by the way, if anyone wants to get a free trial of OfficeXP (for research purposes only, of course…) go to productivitypack.com.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts